Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Monday, December 20, 2010
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
* Get them while they last!
* Limited sizes available for some styles.
* To shop by your specific size please click here.
There are many people in the world who want to grow their height but are unable. Heels provide a way but not always for men. Actor Tom Cruise shows us a way of quickly increasing height to upto 6 inches. Yes, 6 inches.
The height of Tom Cruise is 5 feet and 7 inches while Cameron Diaz stands at a whopping 5 feet and 9 inches. The duo were seen together in Tokyo for the premiere of their upcoming movie Knight & Day where Tom was found to be equalling the height of Cameron who is not just 2 inches taller than her but was also wearing 4 inches of heels. So, any guesses how much heel was Tom Cruise wearing to look of the same height of Cameron – atleast 6 inches.
Friday, July 30, 2010
link below for more details:
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Walking in New Leather Shoes
Men' s dress and formal shoes can be hard to buy because; unlike women's shoes they simply can not be matched exactly to the outfit. Color really determines how formal the footwear is. A black shoe is considered more formal than a brown or beige shoe. The sleeker the shine or finish on the shoe the more formal the shoe is considered. Even if it goes against command sense; the less ornate the design of the shoe the more formal the shoe is considered.
A highly shined black shoe with little design would be appropriate for a black tie event and a light colored shoe with a design may be appropriate for church or work.
The majority of "dress " shoes for men; are made out of leather. Shoes made out of full grain or top leather is the most durable and achieves the highest shine.
Dress shoes that are colored are often made out of "corrected grain leather". This leather is buffed with an artificial grain to cover the natural imperfections in the leather.
Suede is a napped leather finish that is actually softer than top grain leather. This is a durable material that many more "causal " shoes that could be worn for work are made out of.
Ultra Suede is a micro fiber knockoff of suede is less durable but again used in many kinds of shoes that could be considered "causal dress"
Leather shoes come in a variety of colors.
• Basic black which is good for most people.
• Brown that can be worn with various shades of browns and neutrals..
• Chestnut which can be worn with any earth tones
• Burgundy which looks good with dark colors and a variety of grays and muted earth tones.
If you want a good everyday dress shoe you can hardly go wrong with; consider the diverse style of the Oxford shoe. They come in a variety of styles for many different work or social situations.
• Wingtips are common type of Oxford and look like a bird spreading it wings.
• Bluchers look like they were sewn together in segments and give an opportunity to show off different color and texture styles..
• Balmorals are sleek and stream lined and in black can stand in place of the Italian loafer for formality.
• Cap toe Oxfords are less formal and can be used as a formal shoe when the style is not decorated or as an everyday Oxford with decorations.
• Saddle Oxfords have a saddle-shape of leather .They can be worn in dual dark and light colors by the daring.
• Kilties have a tongue with fringed leather . They are often seen as the perfect "school " shoe as they can be worn easily with most boy school uniforms.
The style and price one is going to pay for dress shoes is determined by use. You may consider 'renting' a pair of formal wear shoes for a one time even such as a wedding. This is especially true if the footwear is for a child or teenager. They will have outgrown the shoes long before they attend another formal event. This can also be true of "Easter shoes" . I have purchased my children's "Easter Shoes' at the children's consignment shop as they will only be worn for a few hours on a holiday. Our church encourages the youth to be casual the rest of the year so they do not get the mileage out of converting their "Easter shoes " to "Sunday shoes". It is nice to pass on your Easter shoes to cousins or neighbors who may too only have a small use for special occasion dress shoes.
A good school shoe for boy before they hit the fashion conscience stage is many time a suede running shoe or hiking shoe. They can be treated to be more water resistant than a leather loafer and generally fair well on the play ground. They tend to look nicer in darker colors than plain tennis shoes. They are sort of a practical compromise between a play and a dress shoe for younger boys.
Most men should invest in two pairs of casual dress shoes for work. Switching your everyday dress shoes will give a longer life to both pairs and keep both pair "broken in " and comfortable to wear. It is also probably safe to have a more expensive " Italian " pair of shoes in your closet for unexpected formal events and special dates. Italian loafers are especially timeless in their style and in black with do for most formal events.
A little insight and a sense of your own style can help take the fear out of shopping for dress shoes for most men.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Friday, March 26, 2010
Thursday, March 25, 2010
3 months for CALDEN Leather Dress Shoes / Leather Casual Shoes, 6 months for TOTO
Warranty period starts on the date of purchase printed on the receipt.
2. Details of "Three Guarantees"
a. Guaranteed Refund
- For any shoes that have quality problems such as separated sole, heel, vamp or feather line within one month;
- For any products that fall into the category of guaranteed exchange but unable to exchange due to poor quality issues.
b. Guaranteed Exchange
- For any glued dress shoes that appears to have separated (the falling or split of feather line or more than 2 cm in length and 0.5 cm in width), or appear to have tanning emerge of significant discoloration of the interior within one week;
- For any unworn shoes that did not arrive as a pair; or if the shoe sizes are not the same for left and right side; or if staples appear on the inside of the shoes;
- For any products that fall into the category of the guaranteed repair with poor quality problem, if one part of the product is repaired twice and the problem is not fixed within a month, we can exchange the shoes for a fee of 0.5% of the original sale price per day thereafter.? In some cases, products may be repaired and a one-time compensation fee may also be paid under the agreement of the consumer.
c. Guaranteed Repairs
- Within the warranty period, we will be responsible for repairs if any of the following quality problems arise:
- Separated bottom sole, heel, vamp, or feather line
- The feather line separated or split for less than 2 cm in length and 0.5 cm in width
- If any of the poor quality issues arise, a compensation fee of 10 to 15% of the original sale price will also be paid.
3. The Practice of "Three Guarantees"
- Any products that are poor quality, sample, or has been
damaged as a result of neglect by the consumer (For example: wearing in
rainy days, washing with water, damaged by hard materials, or contact with
acid, alkaline or oil) would not be qualified for the protection under the
warranty of the Three Guarantees?
- The proof of the Three Guarantees are
the certification of quality and the receipt of the purchase; the period of
the Three Guarantees starts from the date printed on the receipt until the
specified time of the warranty; the practice of the Three Guarantees follows
the National Law of product quality and other regulations, and the seller is
responsible to practice the Three Guarantees for the consumers; it is the responsibility of the manufacturer or wholesaler if the poor quality problem is confirmed, the seller should ask the manufacturer or wholesaler for the compensation if this is the case.
- All manufacturers must print this unified caring of leather shoes instruction on the back of the lid of the same box.
Instructions for caring of leather shoes
|1.The wearing and storing of leather shoes should be kept clean and dry Leather shoes should not be worn on rainy days; otherwise there can be separation of threads, discoloration, and the emergence of salt-crystal appearing? For people who have sweating problems, the insoles should always be changed in order to prevent the shoes from getting wet.? If this is the case, the leather shoes should be dried under a shaded area and polished with oil. |
2.Leather shoes are not suitable to be in contact with acid, alkaline, oil, and other harmful chemical solvents? It is also not suitable for the leather shoes to be placed under the sun for long periods of time or placed near the fire.
3.It salt-like particles form on the top part of the shoes, it can be cleaned with cotton balls and a little bit of warm water.? Allow the shoes to dry in a place with good air circulation and polish with oil afterwards.?
Repeat these 3 steps if the salt-like particles appear again.?
A good number of celebrities use elevator shoes
nowadays. Most of the time they purchase in a anonymous manner thru third party
or their own stylist. Elevator Shoes is a perfect solution when they appear in
List of famous short people:
NAME HEIGHT AREA
Jason Alexander 5'5" Entertainment
Woody Allen 5'6" Entertainment
Mario Andretti 5' 7½" Sports
Sean Astin 5'6" Entertainment
Ludwig Van Beethoven 5' 3¾" Music
David Ben-Gurion 5'0" Politics
Robert Blake 5'4" Entertainment
Humphrey Bogart 5'8" Entertainment
Napoleon Bonaparte 5'6" Politics
Bono 5'7" Entertainment
Matthew Broderick 5'8" Entertainment
Mel Brooks 5'4" Entertainment
Gary Burghoff 5' 5" Entertainment
Richard Burton 5'8" Entertainment
James Cagney 5'7" Entertainment
Truman Capote 5'4" Literature
Andrew Carnegie 5'0" Entrepreneur
Gary Coleman 4'8" Entertainment
Phil Collins 5' 6" Entertainment
Lou Costello 5' 5" Entertainment
Tom Cruise 5'8" Entertainment
Billy Crystal 5'8" Entertainment
Salvador Dali 5'7" Art
Sammy Davis Jr. 5'3" Entertainment
Danny DeVito 5'0" Entertainment
Robert Downey Jr. 5'7" Entertainment
Richard Dreyfuss 5' 5" Entertainment
Bob Dylan 5'6" Entertainment
Emilio Estevez 5'7" Entertainment
Peter Falk 5'6" Entertainment
William Faulkner 5'6" Literature
F. Scott Fitzgerald 5'7" Literature
Michael J. Fox 5'4" Entertainment
Buckminster Fuller 5'2" Scientist
Ghandi 5'3" Politics
Paul Giamatti 5'7" Entertainment
Maurice & Robin Gibb (Bee Gees) 5'8" Entertainment
Joel Grey 5'5" Entertainment
Gus Grissom 5' 5" Astronaut
Scott Hamilton 5'4" Sports
Armand Hammer 5'5" Entrepreneur
Alfred Hitchcock 5'6" Entertainment
Dustin Hoffman 5'6" Entertainment
Anthony Hopkins 5'8" Entertainment
Bob Hoskins 5' 5½" Entertainment
Harry Houdini 5'5" Entertainment
Curly Howard 5' 5" Entertainment
Moe Howard 5'4" Entertainment
Elton John 5'4" Entertainment
Davy Jones 5'3" Entertainment
John Keats 5'1" Literature
Ben Kingsley 5'8" Entertainment
Nikita Khrushchev 5'3" Politics
Martin Luther King 5'7" Politics
Alan Ladd 5'4" Entertainment
Fiorello Henry LaGuardia 5'0" Politics
Nathan Lane 5'5" Entertainment
Martin Lawrence 5'8" Entertainment
T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia) 5'6" Politics
Spike Lee 5'5" Entertainment
John Leguizamo 5'8" Entertainment
Guy Lombardo 5'4" Entertainment
Peter Lorre 5'5" Entertainment
James Madison 5'4" Politics
Cheech Marin 5'6" Entertainment
Chico Marx 5' 5" Entertainment
Harpo Marx 5' 5" Entertainment
Dudley Moore 5'2" Entertainment
Noriyuki (Pat) Morita 5' 3" Entertainment
Mike Myers 5'7" Entertainment
George "Baby Face" Nelson 5' 5" Criminal
Aristotle Onassis 5'5" Entrepreneur
Al Pacino 5'6" Entertainment
Ross Perot 5'7" Entrepreneur
Joe Pesci 5'5" Entertainment
Pablo Picasso 5'4" Art
Roman Polanski 5'4" Entertainment
Jason Priestly 5'6" Entertainment
Prince 5'3" Entertainment
Lou Reed 5'5" Entertainment
Edward G. Robinson 5' 5" Entertainment
Auguste Rodin 5' 4" Art
Mickey Rooney 5'3" Entertainment
Marquis de Sade 5' 3" Literature
Leo Sayer 5' 4" Entertainment
Martin Scorsese 5'3" Entertainment
Ryan Seacrest 5'7" Entertainment
Rod Serling 5' 4" Entertainment
Martin Sheen 5'7" Entertainment
Willie Shoemaker 4'11" Sports
Paul Simon 5'2" Entertainment
David Spade 5'7" Entertainment
Steven Spielberg 5' 7½" Entertainment
Joseph Stalin 5'6" Politics
Ringo Starr 5'8" Entertainment
Ben Stiller 5'8" Entertainment
Jerry Stiller 5'6" Entertainment
Igor Stravinsky 5' 4" Composer
Kurt Thomas 5' 5" Sports
J. R. R. Tolkien 5' 5" Literature
Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec 4'11" Art
Ray Walston 5'8" Entertainment
Spud Webb 5'7" Sports
Paul Williams 5'2" Entertainment
Robin Williams 5'8" Entertainment
Henry Winkler 5'7" Entertainment
Elijah Wood 5'6" Entertainment
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
USE Coupon code "FGS" for UPS Free Shipping to Continental US 48 states.
International Customer will also get a discounted rate by using the code.
Express Delivery as Next Day, 2nd Day, 3rd Day delivery will also get discounted rate.
certain condition apply, see website for more detail.